This programme will equip learners with the necessary skills and knowledge to lift and carry loads. Participants will also learn how carry out stationery work jobs in a safe manner. This training help participants avoid placing their own back and health at risk. The programme is delivered by QQI Level 6 qualified Trainer.
The aim of this programme is to equip the learner with the necessary skills and knowledge to prevent putting their back and health at risk.
Who should attend:
Any Employee of an Organisation who is involved in static – station/desk based work or dynamic – moving, bending carrying lifting based work.
- Individual lifting skill practice assessments.
- Safety legislation
- Avoiding/reducing manual handling
- Handling: techniques and practice
- Specific Manual Handling Hazards
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Good Housekeeping