Food Safety Level 1: Food Hygiene, HACCP and Allergen Awareness
- Participants will get a refresher on the key requirements of Food Safety & HACCP
- Learners will understand and learn to recognise the key indicators for compiling and implementing Allergen safe workspaces, menu descriptions, standard recipes requirements and staff awareness.
- Attendees will also refresh their knowledge of the good practices required in their food operations in line with legislative changes and requirements of the Irish and EU law and standards.
- A Certificate of Attendance will be issued to all learners.
The aim of this programme is to equip learners with an understanding of Food Safety, HACCP and Allergy Management guidelines in a food environment.
Who should attend:
This online training programme is designed for food workers operating in a food preparation/production kitchen or indirectly working front of house in a restaurant, hotel, nursing home, café etc.
- HACCP principles and application of HACCP
- Prerequisites to HACCP, Personal Hygiene, Cleaning and Pest Control
- Product Specification, Food Traceability, Labelling and Product Recall
- Allergen Recognition, Menu Compilation & Customer Dialogue
- Storage Requirements