QQI Award Level 5
This 4 day training programme equips management and chefs with the knowledge, skill and competence to plan and produce a range of menus. The training is aimed at those planning menus where requirements for special dietary needs and current nutritional trends.
Following completion of this programme you will:
- Understand the principal nutrients in food and their functions, features and food
- Be capable of compiling a range of menus for your different categories of
- Understand the influence of tradition, culture and trends on menu
- Understand the important role that nutrients play in persons with serious
- recognise common food allergies and ingredients relevant to their
- Understand the requirements of standards laid down by HIQA.
Call the office on 061 469008 for more details and a course outline.