The Irish Government (along with HSA and HSE) issued the Return to Work Protocol on 8th May 2020 which requires businesses to implement some measures when reopening their workplaces, to continue to prevent the spread of COVID-19. These include:
- Employers must develop a COVID-19 Response Plan
- Employers must complete a COVID-19 Risk Assessment.
- Employers must create a Pre-Return to Work Form for employees
- Employers must nominate a Worker Representative
- Employers must deliver COVID-19 Return to Work Training to all employees
Cater Care can help you ensure your workplace is compliant with the COVID-19 Return to Work Safely Protocol by providing you with our Return to Work Safely Package.
- The green box (CTA) in the section:
- Change the title to: Free Consultation!
- Dont have any link for this
- Text: Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call our office at 061 469008 or Sinead Fox at 086 3227069.